Fancy feeds layers pellets
- Essential nutrients to promote good health and well-being in the bird as well as supporting egg production.
- Quality protein with essential amino acids for tissue and feather production and egg development.
- Micronised wheat for carbohydrate energy and fibre.
- With Omega 6 fatty acids for egg production and natural plant extracts from marigold and paprika for a golden yolk colour.
- Fully balanced with vitamins and minerals.
- With Sel-PlexÂ® organic selenium to support the body's antioxidant defence system and immunity as well as egg shell integrity.
- Small pellet size makes it ideal for bantams
- Medication free, non-GM ingredients
- Fancy Feed Layersâ Pellets can be fed from 18 weeks of age.
- As a guide, birds should consume a minimum of 100g/day (larger birds) or 50g â 85g (bantams).
- To help ensure birds receive a balanced diet, Layersâ Pellets are best fed ad lib and not mixed with additional grain or mixed corn.
- A treat ofÂ Fancy Feed Mixed CornÂ may be fed in the afternoon or evening.
- Birds should have access to a source of insoluble grit at all times to aid digestion.
- Birds intended for breeding and exhibiting are best fedÂ Fancy Feed Breeder & Show PelletsÂ to meet their higher requirements for certain key nutrients.
- Ex-battery hens may also benefit fromÂ Fancy Feed Breeder & Show PelletsÂ to "boost" them on arrival.
Fancy Feed Company