Fancy feeds supreme mixed corn
Now with split peasÂ
- Whole linseedÂ is a rich source of Omega 3 fatty acids
- Black sunflower seedsÂ also contain essential fatty acids and supply the important antioxidant,Â vitamin E, to support good health and immunity. Â
- Oyster shellÂ is also included, which dissolves in the digestive system to provide additional calciumÂ to aid egg shell integrity and support strong bones.Â
- Naked oatsÂ have been added as a low fibre energy source and are high in good quality protein,Â supplying essential amino acids for feather and egg production. Â
- Soya oilÂ is used to coat the mix, supplying additional fatty acids for egg production and plumage.
- Split peasÂ areÂ particularly beneficial, being high in protein and popular with birds of all sizes.
- Feed at a rate of no more than 28g/1oz per bird per day in addition to the recommendedÂ amount of a fully balanced diet, like Fancy Feed Layersâ Pellets.
- Offer Supreme Mixed Corn after the main ration of pellets or mash has been fed to ensure theÂ birds do not fill themselves with it in preference to the fully balanced food.
- Ensure fresh clean water is available at all times.
- Birds should have access to a source of insoluble grit at all times to aid digestion.
Fancy Feed Company