X-lam aid pellets
- Approved by specialist equine veterinary practices.
- Helps maintain normal, healthy blood flow to all areas of the body, including the gut wall and the extremities of the hooves.
- Supports the normal anti-inflammatory actions of the body and maintains the integrity of the basal membrane and all connective tissues.
- Helps maintain stable digestion in the hindgut by supporting a high population of beneficial bacteria.
- X-Lam Aid is suitable for equines with sugar issues.
- Supports the body's natural defences against antagonists found in both feed and the environment.
- Provides a unique combination of 11 active nutraceuticals.
- Includes high levels of Omega 3 to support optimum health and performance.
- Contains the OatinolÂ®Â Delivery Systemâ¢Â to maintain a high rate of nutrient absorption.
- Wheat gluten free.
- A 100% non-GM, soya free formulation.
- Manufactured to Universal Feed Assurance Scheme (UFAS) standards as palatable, easy-to-feed 3mm pellets.